Key benefits to organisations of joining the Shark Alliance
The key benefits that belonging to the Shark Alliance can bring to your organisation:
- Being part of a high caliber group of NGOs, professionals and volunteers who are working together to achieve a common objective.
- Having access to specialists of a number of functions (science, policy, communications, public relations, campaign strategy and coordination) dedicated to shark conservation and management.
- Having access to additional capacity to strengthen your own organisation’s profile and influence.
The key contribution the Shark Alliance would ask of you:
- Support for the Shark Alliance’s mission and statement of purpose;
- Compliance with the communications guidelines;
- At minimum, signing up to specific publications, policy requests and calls for action;
- Not putting out policy requests and calls for action contradictory to the Shark Alliance’s mission or causing confusion regarding its direction;
- Ideally, contributing to our effort with staff time, materials and activities.